Think you have a recipe that can be Instant-Pot-ize? The American Diabetes Association is looking for recipes that can made over into diabetes friendly Instant Pot creations. Is your recipe worthy of becoming the next great Instant Pot meal creation? Share your recipe with us for your chance to win!
The top five recipes will receive copy of the book Instant Pot Diabetes Cookbook signed by the author. The best recipe will be prepared by ADA CEO, Tracey Brown and featured on ADA Social Media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. The recipe will be featured on the ADA’s Diabetes Food Hub website and the winner will receive an Instant Pot donated by Instant brands, Inc.
The rules of the contest.
- The participant needs to give the right to publish recipe on diabetesfoodhub.com
- The winning recipe entries will be determined by the Association, at their complete discretion, using the following criteria:
- Recipe must be submitted with a title
- Recipe must list all ingredients with measurements and number of servings
- Recipe must be clearly written and include preparation instructions
- Recipe must be able to be made over into an Instant Pot recipe
- Recipe must be unique and creative
- Entries are accepted by submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Promotion is sponsored by the American Diabetes Association, 2451 Crystal Drive Suite 900 Arlington VA, 22202. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary to enter. Purchase will not increase chances of winning. Winners will be the top five people who submit recipes to email@example.com that best meet the criteria listed below and not by chance. Promotion will run from midnight September 30th through 11:59pm EST November 15, 2019.