Whether you're an empty nester, living alone, or just looking to whip up a quick dish for yourself, not every meal calls for a lot of servings. If you need a dish but not a lot of leftovers, these quick and easy recipes designed to make one or two servings are the perfect solution for a healthy, diabetes-friendly meal just for you.
Want to save money at the grocery store and still eat healthy? Get helpful and easy tips to use for your next grocery trip with this video!
• Shop your pantry first. See what you have on hand to avoid buying more if you don’t need it.
• Write a list and stick to it. Only include items you know you’ll eat to avoid food waste and wasting money.
• Look for coupons. Sign up for your store’s rewards program.
• Buy generic? Buying fresh? Buy it in season. Otherwise, buy it in frozen.
• Ask when your store starts putting items on sale.