Women’s bodies need a host of vitamins and minerals to stay healthy. While it’s easy to take supplements for everything from iron and calcium to vitamin D and magnesium, it’s good (and much more delicious) to start by eating foods that naturally contain essential nutrients.
Want to save money at the grocery store and still eat healthy? Get helpful and easy tips to use for your next grocery trip with this video!
• Shop your pantry first. See what you have on hand to avoid buying more if you don’t need it.
• Write a list and stick to it. Only include items you know you’ll eat to avoid food waste and wasting money.
• Look for coupons. Sign up for your store’s rewards program.
• Buy generic? Buying fresh? Buy it in season. Otherwise, buy it in frozen.
• Ask when your store starts putting items on sale.